Wednesday, November 30, 2011

POOPED

Here I am again worn all the way out!! I started out patient chemo last Wednesday. I did treatments Monday and Wednesday of this week also and let me tell you.... I am feelin it. I am all types of pooped. BUT you know me, I'm still goin to work, still runnin around, still tryin to keep myself as busy as possible (this explains the being worn out part LOL)
So anyways just a quick update about treatments and my great escape from the cleveland clinic. By the way thank you to everyone who came to visit I appreciate it. Even more thank you to everyone for your prayers that really means so much to me and my family.
Have a blessed day!!!   

P.S.
We tried to take pics with all my visitors here's one with me and my brother ricks daughter Jeweliana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment